What We Do - Mezzanine Floors Construction
Welcome to Heighton Mezzanines. We’re a nationally trusted mezzanine floors construction company that our customers look to with complete confidence. Everything that we design is made with functionality and quality in mind to ensure that you get the best results. Whether your goal is to increase storage capacity, improve the flow of your site or update aesthetics, know that our experienced team has all your bases covered.
Mezzanine Floor Categories
Heighton mezzanine floor system uses a unique lightweight beam design, allowing the floor to be installed without the intrusion of your concrete floor surface, and removing the need for concrete footings.
An increasingly popular solution for businesses looking to expand their current levels of usable floor space is a mezzanine office. More factories, warehouses, and distribution centres are realizing the benefits of this concept.
Heighton designs and constructs hardwall (ISO 5,7,8) clean-rooms. Heighton cleanrooms are individually designed with varying pressure differential, negative and positive/negative pressure, A/C and humidity control HVAC requirements.
Heighton projects team offers end-to-end design, engineering and construction of office extension and re-design packages. Maximising return on property investments and creating vibrant working spaces.
Mezzanine Floor Configurations
Free-standing warehouse mezzanine floors are a popular style often found in large warehouses with high roofs. Free-standing mezzanine floors can be easily relocated and used in a broad range of industries to store difficult shape products or as additional floor space for production teams in manufacturing industries.
Example case studies of free-standing mezzanine floors:
Enclosed above mezzanine floors offer an excellent way to utilize space in your roof cavity for more offices, or clean storage whilst maintaining open floor space below for your production area.
Example case studies of enclosed above mezzanine floors:
Enclosed beneath mezzanine floors are a common design used especially in production facilities. The below enclosure can be utilized as a cleanroom manufacturing area, with storage of materials above.
Example case studies of enclosed beneath mezzanine floors:
Fully enclosed mezzanine floors offer a cost-effective and fast way to increase office space within your existing warehouse.
Example case studies of fully enclosed mezzanine floors:
Gantry Crane mezzanine floors can be utilized to provide both above storage and below lifting assistance of small to medium-sized manufacturing items to ensure a safe work environment and reduce manual heavy lifting.
Example case studies of gantry crane mezzanine floors:
Cleanroom mezzanine floors are commonly found in the Pharmaceuticals and Electronics industry for specialised clean environment manufacturing. Cleanroom mezzanine floors are an economical way of utilizing the space both for storage and clean air, climate-controlled manufacturing.
Example case studies of cleanrooom mezzanine floors:
Machine integrated mezzanine floors are designed individually for specific applications. Customised mezzanine floors can be constructed utilizing a range of materials such as stainless steel or composites for corrosive environments.
Example case studies of machine integrated mezzanine floors:
Companies we have helped.
Over the decades Heighton has assisted a broad range of professional companies to optimise space with mezzanine floors and mezzanine offices to gain better utilization of their property investments. Below is a shortlist of companies we have assisted Click the logos to view individual project case studies for each company.
Heighton is committed to its motto. Professional Advice. Professional to deal with. Professional Outcomes. We are committed to provide a professional level of service to every client and achieve an outcome that is beyond the expectation of our clients. Below is a shortlist of testimonials we have received from our recent clients.
- ACM JoineryAnthony Holloway - Director ACM Joinery
- Melton Pools & SpasSerana McNicol - Managing Director Melton Pools & Spas
- Nayani – GMNayani Parts Aust, General Motors
- HaymansCraig Thompson – Branch Manager Haymans – Sumner Park
- EnzedJeff Maurice – Managing Director Enzed – Brisbane
- Australian Post-TensioningDanielle Nanfra – Office Manager Australian Post-Tensioning - Hallam
- MM ElectricalJamie Craig - Manager MM Electrical – Lonsdale
- HaymansLee King – Branch Manager Haymans – Fortitude Valley
- Kuhn Farm MachineryBruno Fetiveau – Managing Director Kuhn Farm Machinery – Deer Park
- EBM PapstAlexandra Gray – Design Manager EBM Papst – Laverton North
- HaymansKarl Woolaston – CS Manager Haymans - Archerfield
- Moderntone FurnitureRoss Didier - Principal Moderntone Furniture – Heidelberg
- Fraser & MountainMartin Morey - Director Fraser & Mountain - Preston
- MM ElectricalMatt Despott - Manager MM Electrical – Lonsdale
- Vanrooy MachineryDavid Van Rooy – Owner Vanrooy Machinery – Dandeonong
- Kebles TradingJoseph Kovac – CEO Kebles Trading - Kilsyth
- RangedaleJoe - CEO Rangedale – Altona
- BambraSteve Haas - CEO Bambra Press – Port Melbourne
- StruddysMichael Rasmussen - CEO Struddys Sports - Logaholme
- MMEMJamie Craig - Manager MM Electrical – Edwardstown
- Kosdown PrintingSandra Downie Director, Kosdown Printing
- Landscape SolutionsTolga Uysal - Finance Manager Landscape Solutions – Seven Hills
- Alawi Islamic AssociationYoussef Halabi Alawi Islamic Association – Epping
- VRC LandscapesVince Celestre– Managing Director VRC Landscapes – Port Melbourne
- ADC PlasticsDave – Managing Director ADC Plastics - Hallam
- Australian Solar SuppliesDali Mao – Managing Director Australian Solar Supplies - Braeside
- Davmar IndustriesDave Langley – State Manager Davmar Industries - Beenleigh
- White Gum ApplesSimon Frost – Managing Director White Gum Apples - Harcourt
Client Video Testimonials
How we construct
We take great pride in each and every one of our projects, big or small, each project is treated with the same level of planning. Each project is carefully planned prior to the start to achieve the best possible execution and outcome for our clients.
Mezzanine Floor Solutions by Industry.
Heighton design and engineer tailored mezzanine floor & office systems to maximise a store’s stock handling capacity and increase the functionality and use of space.
Heighton provides consultancy advice for best practice design of dust free room solutions for the electronics manufacturing industry. Heighton has many years of experience design and building dust-free cleanrooms and mezzanine structures for this industry.
Heighton has gained a strong recognition in the logistics and supply chain industry providing solutions for Linfox, Dematic, Swisslog, only to mention a few.
Heighton designs and delivers a range of Pharmaceutical cleanroom facility solutions tailored to the industry-specific requirements. Heighton provides consultancy advice on best practice Pharmaceutical building designs and facility space optimisation solutions.
Contact us to arrange a consultation or to discuss mezzanine floor construction, budget costs and installation information.
Get in touch with us to find out more about our mezzanine construction service. Our team prides itself on delivering impressive results and a great customer experience. Contact us for a new mezzanine floor level for your site.
Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm