Keilor Park VIC
- Feature 1
- Feature 2
- Feature 3
- Feature 4
Need to increase the storage capacity of your factory or warehouse? Our logistics and supply chain solutions are just the thing. Heighton builds high-quality mezzanine floors that will match all your requirements. Process more stock, improve efficiency and store a greater amount of products with one of our designs. Customers across Australia look to us with complete confidence because we always deliver standout results when it comes to mezzanine flooring for factory and industrial sites.
We understand that space is at a premium. That’s why we expertly design mezzanine floors for businesses in the logistics and supply chain industries. Our team uses the best materials that are proudly manufactured right here in Australia. We also utilise light-weight beam designs that allow for simple installation. This means we can seamlessly transform your space and how your operation runs.
Our team is committed to helping Australian businesses to improve their operational capacity. We do this by constructing steel mezzanine floors that are of the highest quality. Expect a professionally made and installed design that will take your output to a new level.
Heighton has a long history of working with industry clients and achieving great results. You can view our completed logistics projects below to get an idea of what we can do for you. Book a consultation with our friendly team to find out more.
– Features on this project were a 1500mm high balustrade to meet the clients’ needs and a clear span design, so we didn’t interrupt their existing ground floor set up.
– Moisture Resistant Flooring
– Swing Gate
– Balustrade system
– Mezzanine with Plywood Flooring
– HD 1000kg per m2 Capacity
– Swing Gate Pallet Access System
– Moisture Resistant Flooring Material
– Hot Dipped Galvanized Grid Mesh Floor System
– Custom Colors to match client’s request
– Heighton’s Modular Balustrade System to prevent on-site welding
– Very High Structural Mezzanine
– Hot Dipped Galvanized Members
– Open Grid Mesh Floor System
– Humidity Controlled to 55% RH
– Positive Pressure of +20pa
– Anti-Static Floor System
– Temperature Controlled to 21C
– HEPA Filtration to meet ISO 7
– Independent Control Panel
– Heighton EPS High Insulation Panel
– Twin Level Internal Storage Structure
– Heighton Lightweight High Tensile Support Structure