OJI Fibre Solutions
Company OJI Fibre Solutions
Industry Paper & Forest
Location Brisbane QLD
Date April 2020
- Oji Fibre Solutions is a leader in producing quality kraft market pulps for use in the manufacture of various papers, boards, tissue and specialty products.
- OJI required additional facility space for an increase in production within their existing facility.
- The Heighton engineering solutions team was engaged to review the facility and design a second level floor space enabling the continuation of 24 hours production schedules, whilst safely constructing a second-tier factory floor level to facilitate additional machinery, including the construction of large clean-rooms for cardboard printing operations.
- Heighton's project scope included; raised factory floor construction over live production operations, Ink handling and printing cleanrooms, double story office blocks, maintenance/workshop stations, and raised safety walkway platforms networks between equipment.
- The project was successfully completed on schedule and on budget with zero injuries. Heighton exceeded client expectations and safety requirements.