Hoppers Crossing VIC
OverviewStructural Free-Standing Mezz Solution
Company Local Lighting
Location Hoppers Crossing VIC
– Slide gate in front of the roller door for loading of stock
– Maximum over-hang over the top of the existing showroom to eliminate posts in the showroom area
– Custom post locations
- Local lighting had big storage issues and couldn’t take any more stock. They had additional containers for extra stock and before the mezzanine being installed they had to hire box trucks to store products in.
- The solution was to use the wasted airspace out the back of their showroom in the factory to gain extra storage and the only way to do that was to install a mezzanine.
- In the end, Local lighting gained extra storage space under their existing roof which allowed them to increase their stock and save on truck hire and time with a cluttered warehouse.