OverviewHumidity Control Chambers
Company Troy Laboratories
Location Sydney NSW
Date March 2020
– Heighton PIR Panel System
– Heighton Modular Mezzanine Structure
– Heighton Air Control System – Stability Chamber with Humidity Control
- Troy Laboratories is a world-class quality manufacturer and leader in animal health pharmaceuticals and were faced with space constraint challenges as their business rapidly grows. Due to additional products developments Troy Laboratories required additional specialized cleanrooms & stability chambers without impacting on their already full production space.
- Heighton designed a turnkey solution to situate the cleanroom chambers & HVAC above ground, providing a clear working space beneath. This solution enabled Troy Laboratories to utilise otherwise wasted roof space within the facility.
- Heighton delivered project on schedule and with zero injuries. Project was built in accordance with design criteria and a successful outcome for all.